Because of the Covid-19 lockdown, we were all compelled to stay at home for months. And now gradually the world is coming back to normal and we are here for your escape!
For all you wanderlusts out there, now is the time to pack your bags and experience the beauty of the Rann of Kutch’s white dunes and be a part of glorious Rann Utsav.
As the official dates of Rann Utsav 2021-2022 have been announced, we assure you to make your trip a memorable one with our Kutch tourist packages meeting all of your wants and expectations.
What is so special about Rann Utsav?
Under the painted sky rests the salty marsh region stretching over thousands of miles, crowded with people from all over the globe dressed in traditional attire full of colours and pleasure, which is what makes Rann Utsav so unique.
In simple terms Rann means “Desert” and Utsav means “Festival”, During Rann Utsav this white desert comes to life. Rann Utsav provides something for everyone, from camel rides to cultural festivals, from ringing in the New Year to filling the sky with colourful kites during the kite festival.
Activities to-do at Rann Utsav?
Wake up the child and the trekker in you as Rann Utsav is one of the most happening places for you. Activities like:
- Para Motoring
- ATV ride
- Camel ride
- Star gazing
- Segway ride
- & much more are waiting for you.
Not only this, ladies there is something more in store for you –
Kutch is a home to many pastoral communities skilled in a variety of craft. Rann Utsav is the ultimate destination for all your needs for handcrafted decorative pieces and traditional clothes.
- Bandhini Sarees
- handloom fabrics
- hand-painted wooden boxes
- Rogan Art: Oil based painting
- Copper Bells
- Chunky silver jewellery
- Ajrakh cable crossover exercise block printing shawls
Are definitely something you should grad your hands on.
Additionally, Cultural programme here is so calming and soothing. Locals here perform cultural and musical performances, which allow the visitor to really get a deeper idea of what this spectacular region and its culture are all about.
If you are planning for a perfect date night with our loved ones, then don’t miss out the night on full moon day in Rann Utsav. A literal sea of gleaming white salt desert, under a full moon that shines as brightly as the sun, peace and calm is all around you is surely going to make your heart melt.
Not only White Rann of Kutch but there is many nearby attractions that are worth visiting like:
- Bhuj- Bhuj is well known for its meandering streets, palaces and temples which is around 85 kms from Rann of Kutch.
- Kalo Dungar– Kalo Dungar or black hill is the highest point of Kutch district which provides a spectacular view of Rann of Kutch. It is approximately 40 kms from Rann of Kutch.
- Mandavi Beach– After a long vacation at desert you can also enjoy the calming sound of sea waves at Mandvi beach which is around 160 kms from Rann of Kutch.
- Dholavira– Dholavira is an archaeological site associated with the Indus Valley Civilization which is located around 280 kms.
Your ultimate guide:
Feel free to contact us today and let us be a part of your exciting Rann Utsav vacation
kyu ki Kutch nahi dekha toh kuch nhi dekha